The 1.75” high 6821 Series rackmount platform provides superior serviceability (up to 42 can be installed in a standard 6-foot high 19” wide rack cabinet). It features an industrial single board computer and either a notebook-style CD-ROM and a 3.5” hard drive bay or a notebook-style 1.44MB floppy, CD-ROM, and a 2.5” horizontal internal hard drive bay behind a latchable door. The passive backplane system comes with either a 150-watt AC or 250-watt –48vDC ATX auto-select power supply. A positive pressure cooling scheme (with low profile CPU heat sink/fan, four 4cfm fans, filter and power supply exhaust fans) ensures optimal, clean airflow though the chassis to remove heat from critical system-level components. Standard front panel controls/indicators include HD and power LEDs, a reset switch, and a PS/2 keyboard connector. The power On/Off switch is at the rear.
Processing power comes from Carlo Gavazzi’s Intel™ 440BX chipset-based Celeron™ and Pentium® III PICMG-compliant single board computers. Fully featured, the SBC provides video, Ethernet, SCSI, and legacy PC connectivity in a single slot. A two-year limited warranty is standard.
Ultra-thin, scalable. Carlo Gavazzi’s 6821 Series platforms are designed to meet the needs of applied computing OEMs and System Integrators addressing Internet/Intranet server and VNP gateway applications.
- 1.75" (1U) High x 17.3”Wide x 17.4” Deep (44mm x 439mm x 442mm)
- 1 Available PCI or ISA Slot
- NB CD-ROM & 3.5” HD or NB Floppy, CD-ROM and Internal 2.5” HD Bays
- 150W AC or 250W DC Power Supply
- Celeron™ or Pentium® III SBCs
- 64MB to 512MB SDRAM
- 10/100 Ethernet, USB and Legacy PC Connectors
- Supports PCI cards with a maximum clock frequency of 33 MHz
- Supports +5 VDC and universal signaling environments
- Utilizes Intel® 21150 PCI-to-PCI bridge chip
- Conforms to international emission and immunity standards
- Operates without additional software