Designated the 794 Series, this 2U H x 19”W x 20”D rugged platform is constructed of Preplated Steel (Galveneel). This rackmountable platform consists of a shock and vibration isolated sub-chassis to meet the requirements of RTCA/DO 160D, MIL-STD-901D, and MIL-STD-167, and is fully shielded to meet the requirements of MIL-STD-461E. The 794 Series Platform utilizes an electronics heater control system which heats the chassis to a safe operating temperature even in environments as low as –40°C, while also cooling in warmer environments via dual 44 CFM 12VDC fans that pressurize from front to rear.
The 794 Series includes custom I/O rear panels, a front circuit breaker, an AC indicator, a time meter, and a power supply fuse. A 350 watt power supply is standard. With mounting capabilities for up to a 10-slot PCI/ISA backplane, the 794 Series Platform provides users the ability to mount an industry standard HDD, floppy drive, and CD-ROM accessible through a hinged front panel.
The 794 Series Platform’s processing power comes from Intel’s SE7501WV2ATA ATX motherboard, running Linux kernel 2.4.7 or later. Fully featured, the Intel SE7501WV2ATA provides video and Ethernet, and is a Dual 2.8 GHz Xeon Processor.
High quality. Value priced. Carlo Gavazzi’s 794 Series Platform is designed to meet the needs of embedded and applied computing OEMs and System Integrators addressing worldwide datacom/telecom, CTI, industrial automation, military/aerospace, and medical markets.
CG Mupac Brand Enclosure
- 3.5” (2U) H x 19” W x 20“ D rackmountable
- Lockable EMI tight cover
- Dual redundant hot swap 500 Watt power supply
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-901D, MIL-STD-810E, and others
Intel SE7501WV2ATA - Dual 2.8 GHz Xeon Processor
- Support for up to 12 GB of registered ECC DDR200/266 SDRAM with six DIMM sockets
- Two integrated Intel® PRO/1000 MT Server Network Connections
- Integrated ATI* Rage* XL video controller with 8 MB of video memory
- Advanced Intel® Server Management software and hardware