- Intel® Atom™ E3826 SOC
- Supports WES8 and Fedora 18 Remix
- 7" WVGA wide-angle LCD resistive touchscreen
- Vehicle diagnostics interface with CAN (J1939, OBD-II/ISO 15765) and J1708 (J1587) protocols
- Built-in GNSS, WLAN, Bluetooth, NFC, and LTE WWAN modules
- Intelligent vehicle power management system supports ignition on/off/delay functions, wake-up event control, and system health monitoring and diagnostics
- Wide working temperature range (-30° C ~ 60° C), supports 12/24 V vehicle power (ISO 7637-2), and certified for shock and vibration tolerance (MIL-STD-810G and 5M3)
TREK-773 is a new generation all-in-one 7" mobile data terminal. With an Intel® Atom™ E3826 SOC processor, the system provides high performance with wired connections such as Gigabit Ethernet, CAN2.0B (J1939, OBD-II/ISO 15765) and J1708 (J1587). Users can also connect to network services via LTE (backward compatible to CDMA/HSDPA), GPS, WLAN and Bluetooth options. Focused on the automotive market, TREK-773 is designed for vehicle power which is compliant with ISO7637-2 & SAE J1113, ensuring the system is stable during engine starts. The ruggedized chassis provides more capabilities not only in a wide range of temperatures (-30 ~ 60 °C), but also in harsh environments subject to shock (100G, 6ms) and vibration.