When you need a modifier that will help to make your product tough and resilient while flexible at the same time, ENGAGE™ Polyolefin Elastomers are the answer. ENGAGE™ provides exceptional performance with an unmatched balance of properties. As one of the first polymers to use INSITE™ technology, the innovative polymer serves as a bridge between rubber and plastic to inspire new design possibilities.
- Auto interior modifier for excellent feel
- Wire and cable coatings with enhanced physical properties
- Footwear foams that are light and deliver excellent resiliency and cushioning to the shoe
- Molded goods such as toys or other household items
- Injection molding with better thermal stability and heat resistance
- Improved impact resistance and low temperature performance in thermoplastic polyolefins, such as TPO roofing and automotive bumper fascia