Our TL-C series design features micro centrifugal pumps powered by brushless DC motors. They are designed to be cool, quiet, compact and lightweight. A variety of features, including a seal-less design to prevent leakage, wide range of working voltage, stable performance, long life time, enable the pumps to meet a full spectrum of user needs, with emphasis on ease of installation, operation and maintenance.
- Advanced magnetic driving technology for static-seal, without any leakage forever
- Heavy duty work, can sustain continuous work
- High efficiency ECM brushless DC motor with long lifetime 20,000hours
- 3-phase motor for lower power consumption and lower fever
- Durable permanent magnetic rotor/impeller and fine ceramic shaft
- Specializing closed-type impeller for lower water loss bring higher efficiency
- High precision one-time injection magnetic rotor for stable lower vibration
- High temperature materials for liquid temperature ≥90°C
- Low or no maintenance
- Food grade materials
- Imported Japan XYRON PPE material, certificated by W\RAS & NSF.
- Dry-running protection (customized functions)
- Over voltage protection
- Over load protection function
The centrifugal brushless pumps are designed for general, commercial and industrial applications. Ideal for circulation pump applications. They will pump fresh water, seawater, and other liquids that are compatible with the pumps materials and that are of similar viscosity to water.
- Liquid transfer general purpose pumping
- Hot water circulating system
- Electronics Cooling Water Circulation Chiller Systems
- Liquid filling and transfer in food, beverage processing, vending machines
- Instant electric water heater, electric shower.
- Circulating systems for homes, RV's and boats
- Cleaning equipment, purification and water treatment.
- Irrigation solar pump, swimming pool circulation
- Electric cars: radiators, heaters
- Automotive air conditioning
- Computer CPU cooling circulation
- Water heating mattress
- Household toilet