Beads are surface-mounting–type parts made by using the multilayer process. These are passive components that remove noise by using the characteristics of ferrite.
We have a lineup of products that can remove noise in the band ranging from 5 MHz to GHz using the characteristics and magnetic permeability of various materials. These are mainly used for removing electromagnetic noise of mobile devices and digital A/V equipment.
- Ultra mini size for saving on mounting space
- Classification of beads based on the rated current of circuits
- Noise cover ranging from MHz to GHz band
- Closed Magnetic Circuit Configuration
- For removal of noise of general electronic equipment
- Prevention of high-frequency EMI, which is applied for computers, printers, VCRs, TVs, and mobile phones.
Features of Products (Technology)
Covers the noise in a wide-frequency band because the magnetic permeability of diverse materials has been developed and applied.
The smaller the products become, the more difficult it is to equip them with high-impedance characteristics in high frequency.
By developing technologies that can resolve stress between the body and the coil of the small-size product, high-impedance characteristics in high frequency is made possible.
Low RDC is appropriate in creating small-size products. To realize low RDC, high-resolution printing technologies are applied.
※ RDC : Resolver to Digital Converter
The products are a multilayer type. Electrodes are printed on magnetic sheets, and such sheets are stacked as layers. The top and bottom surfaces are covered with magnetic sheet covers.
|① Chip Body||Ferrite|
|② Internal Electrode||Ag|
|③ External Electrode||Ag|