If you're looking for a power supply that truly pulls no punches when delivering the ultimate performance, you've come to the right place. Combining their patented modular interface, their unique "EE" (Energy Efficient) platform, a quiet 135MM ball bearing fan, and a Limited Lifetime Warranty, Ultra has officially leapt miles ahead of their competitors with the Ultra X4 600w Modular Power Supply.
Using less electricity and generates less heat than most other power supplies, the X4 is a shining example of everything a super efficient component should be. The cooling provided by the X4 is silent but significant, utilizing a thermostatically controlled 135MM ball bearing fan and a unique honeycomb-cut exhaust grill. The X4 also features full range active PFC, improving the apparent power used by your computer.
The modular interface of this 600w Ultra X4 allows you to only plug in the cables you actually need for your system. On top of that, the X4 is fully prepared for even the most high end gaming rigs, and comes complete with two 6-pin PCI-e connectors.
Efficient, quiet, powerful, and of course, modular, this Ultra X4 Power Supply even comes with a Lifetime Warranty. If you're in the market for a power supply, we have a feeling you won't want to look much father than this.
|Max Power|| 600 Watts|| Modular|| Yes|
| 1 x 24 Pin MBC |
1 x 4 Pin +12V MBC
|PCI-E Connectors|| 2 x 6 Pin PCI-E Connectors|
| 7.5" x 6" x 3.4"||Noise Level|| Low Acoustic Noise|
|Fans|| 1 x 135mm Fan||Efficiency|| 85% (Typical Load)|
- Supports AMD and Intel Motherboards
- Low Acoustic Noise
- 1 x 135mm Fan
- Meets Spec of ATX Version 2.2, v1.3, and ATX 12V Version 2.2
- Short Circuit Protection
- In-Rush Current Protection
- Thermal Overload Cutoff Protection
- MTBF > 100,000 Hours at Full Load, 110VAC & 25°C Ambient Condition
- FCC and UL Recognized
- Includes Unit, Cables, & Documentation
- 1 x 24-Pin Motherboard Connector, 19.5"
- 1 x 4-Pin +12V Motherboard Connector, 19.5"
- 4 x 6-Pin PCI-Express Connectors, 19.5"
- 2 x 8-Pin PCI-Express Connectors, 19.5"
- 2 x 5-Pin SATA Power Cable (3 Devices), 25.5"
- 2 x 5-Pin SATA Power Cable (