Offering the absolute highest in performance and stability, the Thermaltake ToughPower XT 650W Cable Management Power Supply is a superb component that a hardcore modder can truly rely on to keep their PC properly powered and running safely.
Tired of staring at all that excessive wiring within your case? It will be quickly eliminated, courtesy of the Thermaltake ToughPower XT's modularized cable management, an integrated system which will improve internal airflow and severely reduce clutter. Another great feature is the S.P.T. Indicator, which offers the users a color-coded look at the standby, PG signal, and temperature status of their PSU. The S.P.T Indicator will display red colors during abnormal situations, which warns the user of a potentially disastrous problem within their system.
If you're PC is equipped with a series of high-grade components, the Toughpower XT's powerful single +12V rail is built to provide the best performance. Thanks to it's Fan Delay Cool function, the user can manually set the duration of time the included 140mm fan will stay running after the PC is shutdown (which ranges from 0 to 35 seconds).
Add gold-plated connectors for superior conductivity, dual 8-pin PCI-E & dual 6-pin PCI-E connectors, and eco-friendly 80PLUS Bronze Efficiency, and you have one PSU that's made to stand the test of time.
|Max Power|| 650 Watts|| Modular|| Yes|
| 1 X 20/24-pin ATX||PCI-E Connectors|| 2 x 6-pin PCI-E, 2 x 8-pin PCI-E|
| 6.3" x 5.9" x 3.4"||Noise Level|| 16dBA|
|Fans|| 1 x 140mm Fan (1900RPM ±10%)||Efficiency|| 87% +|
- Modularized Cable Management (Improves Internal Airflow & Reduces Clutter)
- Powerful Single +12V Rail - Offers Superior Performance for PCs w/ High-End Gear
- Fan Delay Cool - Manually Set Time Duration Fan Will Stay On After Shutdown
- SPT Indicator - Indicates Standby, PG Signal, & Temperature Status of PSU
- Gold-plated Connectors (for Superior Conductivity)
- Eco-Friendly Design - Meets 80PLUS Bronze Efficiency Requirements
- Thermaltake 5-Year Warranty (For Parts & Labor)
- Connectors: Dual 8-pin PCI-E & Dual 6-pin PCI-E connectors
- Over Power, Over Voltage, & Short-Circuit Protection
- Safety / EMI Approvals: CE, TUV, FCC, UL, CUL, GOS