Best-in-class mainstream PSU for value-conscious system builders and upgraders
The Corsair Builder Series of PSUs are designed for worry-free compatibility for your home desktop PC system build or upgrade. With features usually reserved for premium power supplies, they are a great choice for systems where continuous and reliable power delivery and low noise are essential.
Inside you will find a power supply that conforms to universal ATX standards, a power cable, and a clear, detailed Quick Start Guide. Corsair Builder Series power supplies get your system up and running quickly and easily, for years of trouble-free operation.
Corsair Builder Series CX600 Features:
- Supports the latest ATX12V v2.3 standard and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- Rated up to 600W of continuous power output at 30°C
- Ultra-quiet 120mm fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- Up to 80% energy efficiency means less heat generation and lower energy bills
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power
- Universal AC input from 90~264V — No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis
- Two year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service
- Complies with ErP Lot 6 European Union standard for low standby power consumption
- Dimensions: 5.9"(W) x 3.4"(H) X 5.5"(L); 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 140mm(L)
- MTBF: 100,000 Hours
Corsair Builder Series CX500 Specifications
Corsair CX600 Power Supply (CMPSU-600CX)
|Max Combined Wattage||150W||480W||9.6W||15W|
|600 Watts @ 30°C ambient temperature|