Bring your system to life with the Thermaltake TR2 W0388RU power supply. It complies with ATX 12V v.2.2 standards. It also works with the latest SLI or CrossFireX system and Multi Core CPU configurations, and is ready to deliver 600 watts of power where you want it – safely and reliably. Industrial-grade protections built into the power supply include defenses against over current, short-circuit, over voltage and no-load operating.
The +12V output circuit provides stable voltage to your system, including multiple PCI Express expansion cards. All cables are sleeved in black nylon mesh for a clean look. A large, whisper-quiet 12cm intelligent RPM control cooling fan keeps the power supply cool and operating at peak performance.
- ATX 12V V2.2 enables most reliable and robust power delivery.
- Selectable 115 / 230V AC input voltage for different country.
- Supports all Intel & AMD processors.
- Supports all Nvidia & ATI/AMD graphic cards.
- Ultra silent 120mm fan with intelligent RPM control guarantees cool performance and silent operation.
- More than 72% efficiency at typical load operation.
- High reliability: MTBF>100,000 hours.
- Built-in industry grade protections : Over Power, Over Voltage, Over Current and Short Circuit Protection.
- Safety / EMI Approvals: UL/CUL, FCC, BSMI certified.
- Dimension (W/H/D): 150mm x 86mm x 140mm.
|Fan||120 mm fan|
|Hold-Up Time||17 ms|
|Switches||ATX Logic on-off additional power rocker switch|
|Motherboard Connectors||24-pin Main Connector|
8-pin Power Connector
4+4-pin Power Connector
|Power Good Signal||100~500 ms|
|Form Factor||ATX 12V 2.2|
|Dimension||5.5 x 5.9 x 3.3 inch (L)x(W)x(H) 140 x 165 x 86 mm (L)x(W)x(H)|
|Input Voltage||100 VAC ~ 230 VAC|
|Input Current||115VAC/14A Max.|
|Input Frequency Range||50 - 60 Hz|
|RFI / EMI||UL/CUL, FCC, BSMI|