Finally, quality power for your Small Form Factor computer system! The Logisys 350W power supply fits neatly in computer cases that require a SFX Small Form Factor, sometimes referred to as a Micro-ATX, power supply. This includes many popular Home Theater and Desktop cases, and is also used in some mainstream OEM cases from manufacturers such as e-Machines, Dell, Gateway, and HP. The Logisys Micro ATX PSU is also great for all of you unconventional case modders out there, shocking the world by sticking computers parts in places sane people would never dream of.
The Logisys 350W PSU features many of the popular perks of larger standard ATX power supplies, such as Over-Current, Over-Voltage, Over-Power, and Short Circuit Protection. It is also meets or exceeds UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC part 15J Class B 115VAC, and CISPR 22 230VAC certifications.
All this and a reliable 350W of power in a tiny package make the Logisys 300W PSU the power supply of choice for your SFX/Micro-ATX needs.
|Max Power|| 350 Watts|| Modular|| No|
|1 x 20/24-pin||PCI-E Connectors|| None|
| 5" x 4" x 2.5"||Noise Level|| Low|
|Fans|| 1 x 80mm Cooling Fan||Efficiency|| High|
- 1 x 20/24-pin Mainboard
- 1 x 4-pin P4
- 1 x SATA
- 4 x 4-pin Molex
- 1 x 4-pin FDD
- 350W Small Form Factor / Micro-ATX Power Supply
- User switchable 115/230V
- 1 x 80mm Cooling Fan
- Over-Current, Over-Voltage, Over-Power, and Short Circuit Protection
- High Efficiency
- Low Noise and Ripple
- EMI Filter
- 100% Burn-in under high ambient temperature
- 100% Hi-pot and Function tested
- AC Input: 115/230VAC, 7.0/3.5A, 50/60Hz
- Max DC Output: 350W
- +3.3V: 20A
- +5V: 30A
- +12V: 12A
- -12V: 0.8A
- +5VSB: 2A
- Regulatory Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, Complies with FCC part 15J Class B 115VAC operation, and CISPR 22 230VAC operation
- Dimensions: 5" x 4" x 2.5" (W x D x H)
*Note: This is a SFX/Micro-ATX Power Supply, and will not fit in cases that require a standard ATX power supply.