The 1320 is a Current Source from Quadtech. A current source is a type of electronic test equipment in circuit form that can deliver or absorb electrical current that’s independent of the voltage across its terminals. There are two types of current sources: dependent and independent. A dependent current source delivers an electric current that is proportional to another voltage in the circuit. An independent current source delivers a constant current.
- Programmable DC Bias Current to 20 Amps
- Connects to LCR Meters for Inductance Measurements versus DC Current
- DC Resistance Measurements
- Forward/Reverse Biasing, Programmable
- Multi-point Current Testing
- Easy to Read LCD Display
- Four-Terminal Kelvin Connections
- Store/Recall up to 50 Test Groups
- GPIB and I/O Interfaces Standard
- Slave Units Extend Bias Current to 100 Amps
The QuadTech 1320, DC Bias Current Source, is a programmable DC current source with DC resistance measuring capability for testing a wide range of inductive components. The 1320 provides 0 to 20 Amps of DC current and measures DC resistance from 0 to 200 ohms.
The unit can be used as stand alone or used in conjunction with a variety of LCR Meters for evaluating inductance characteristics of components under DC bias conditions.The 1320 is a versatile unit, with a wide selection of user programmable capabilities, for testing or evaluation of inductor characteristics with a DC bias current applied.