UNIPOWER’s SGH9233-R1U is a 650 Watt fault-tolerant power system manufactured to support high-end server and communication equipment. The power system consists of two SGH3000 Power Modules which mate into the SGHR1U Chassis / Backplane.
The SGH3000 Power Module:
- Universal AC Input with Active PFC
- 92% Efficiency (at 50% Load)
- +12V Main with 5VSB output
- Active Current Share with OR’ng Diodes
- >100,000 Hours MTBF (MIL217F)
The SGHR1U Chassis:
- DC-DC Regulation for ATX Outputs
- Parallel Connecting the Power Modules
- ATX Output Harness (standard)
The power system provides hot-swap / redundant functionality of the AC-DC Power Supplies and the backplane’s dc-dc regulators feature reliability measured in millions of hours to support high-reliability applications.