UNIPOWER’s AGL9233-R2U is a 700 Watt fault-tolerant power system manufactured to support high-end server and communication equipment. The power system consists of two AGL3000 Power Modules which mate into the AGLR2U Chassis / Backplane.
The AGL3000 Power Module:
- Universal AC Input with Active PFC
- 92% Efficiency (at 50% Load)
- +12V Main (with 5VSB &-12V outputs)
- Active Current Share with OR’ng Diodes
- >100,000 Hours MTBF (MIL217F)
The AGLR2U Chassis:
- DC-DC Regulation for 5V & 3.3V outputs
- Parallel Connecting the Power Modules
- ATX Output Harness (standard)
The power system provides hot-swap / redundant functionality of the AC-DC Power Supplies and the backplane’s dc-dc regulators feature reliability measured in millions of hours to support high-reliability applications.