Ideal for patient, guest or staff use, the U280-001-W2-HG Hospital-Grade USB Wall Charger lets you safely and quickly charge a USB-powered mobile device within a patient-care vicinity. Compliant to AAMI ES60601-1:2005+A1 and CSA C22.2 No. 60601-1:2014 3rd Edition, it is recommended for use with smartphones, tablets, MP3 players and other USB devices. A mounting tab lets you permanently attach the charger to an outlet wall plate.
The charger protects against overheating, overcurrent and overcharging—in fact, it stops charging as soon as your devices’ batteries are at full capacity. The compact design allows for easy carrying in a backpack, purse, suitcase or laptop bag—ideal for visiting hours—or for connecting to an outlet located in a tight space, such as behind furniture.
The U280-001-W2-HG, also known as the "ISOLATOR™" is the First USB Charger safe for wet locations in homes, schools and other environments where USB charging is desired. The ISOLATOR™ is the first USB wall charger available with shock risk – reduction technology superior to that of standard USB chargers and GFCI outlets, making it safer to charge a phone or other usb device in a kitchen, bathroom, basement, workshop, pool deck or patio. Electrical Shock while charging a USB devices is a real concern and has result in deaths all around the world. The next time you charge your USB devices, are you truly protected? With Tripp Lite you are.
Charges a USB-Powered Mobile Device
- Recommended for smartphones, tablets, digital cameras, MP3 players and other USB devices used in healthcare applications
- Protects against overheating, overcurrent and overcharging
- Mounting tab allows for safe permanent installation on outlet wall plate
- Certified for use in patient-care vicinities
- Compliant to AAMI ES60601-1:2005+A1 and CSA C22.2 No. 60601-1:2014 3rd Edition
Convenient Charging Almost Anywhere
- Compact design ideal for tight spaces and easy transportation
- Works with any NEMA 1-15R, 5-15R or 5-15/20R AC outlet