The APSX3024SW 3000W APS X Series 24V DC 230V AC Inverter/Charger is a reliable power source for a wide variety of power tools, computers, audio/video components and other sensitive electronics at mobile, emergency and remote sites. With no fumes, fuel or excess noise, it’s an excellent alternative to generator power.
The DC-to-AC pure sine-wave inverter delivers network-grade power to sensitive electronics. Its automatic line-to-battery transfer switch and integrated charging system allow the unit to work as a vehicle inverter, standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS. It delivers 3000W of continuous power, 4500W up to one minute or 6000W of peak power up to 10 seconds during equipment startup or cycling. An automatic overload detector, cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breakers protect the unit from damage.
Designed for easy installation in RVs, commercial and fleet vehicles and emergency vehicles, the APSX3024SW converts stored power from any 24V battery or automotive DC source to safe, stable, computer-grade AC power for unlimited runtime. When hardwired to an external 230V AC source, the unit keeps the user-supplied battery charged via a three-stage 23/90A selectable charging system while simultaneously delivering AC power to connected equipment.
When used as a UPS, the APSX3024SW responds to blackouts and brownouts with an automatic, instantaneous transfer to battery-derived AC output. LEDs on the unit indicate load percentage and battery charge level.
Reliable Power for Mobile, Emergency and Remote Sites
- Generates 230V pure sine-wave power from 24V battery bank
- Ideal for powering variable-speed tools, computers, LEDs, fans, audio/video components and other sensitive electronics
- Designed for easy installation in RVs, commercial and fleet vehicles, emergency vehicles and construction equipment
- Functions as vehicle inverter, standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS
- Unlimited runtime with variety of user-supplied batteries
Pure Sine-Wave Power for Normal and Peak Power Demands
- 3000W of continuous power
- 4500W of reserve power up to 1 min.
- 6000W of peak power up to 10 sec. to accommodate surge power demands during equipment startup and cycling
- Automatic overload detector, built-in cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breakers protect unit from damage
- High-current DC input terminals for simple hardwired installation
Automatic Voltage Regulation
- Corrects brownouts and overvoltages without using battery power during battery charging and UPS standby modes
Automatic Transfer Switching
- Transfer relay switches to inverter power during blackout in 20 ms
- 3-position switch enables Auto, Charge Only or System Off mode
3-Stage 23/90A Selectable Battery Charger
- Serves as battery charger when external 230V AC power is supplied and powering connected equipment
- Protects battery from overcharging and overdischarging
- Low-battery protection prevents excessive battery depletion
- DIP switches configure wet/gel charging profiles
- Battery temperature port allows connection of optional battery temperature sensor
- RJ45 communication port allows connection of optional remote control module, such as Tripp Lite’s APSRM4
- Indicate load percentage and battery charge level
Rugged Steel Housing
- Resists moisture, vibration, impact and high-humidity environments
- Built-in mounting feet for installation on any rigid horizontal surface