The APS1250 1250W PowerVerter APS 12V DC 120V AC Inverter/Charger is a reliable power source for a wide variety of equipment ranging from power tools and pumps to portable lighting and computer equipment in heavy-load conditions. With no fumes, fuel or excess noise, it’s an excellent alternative to generator power.
The DC-to-AC inverter features an automatic line-to-battery transfer switch and integrated charging system that allow it to work as a vehicle inverter, standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS. It delivers 1250W of continuous power, 1875W up to one hour, or 2500W of peak power up to 10 seconds during equipment startup or cycling. An automatic overload detector, cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breakers protect the unit from damage.
Designed for easy installation in RVs, over-the-road trucks, fleet vehicles and emergency vehicles, the APS1250 converts stored power from any 12V battery or automotive DC source to safe, stable, computer-grade AC power and sends it to two NEMA 5-15R outlets for unlimited runtime. When powered by an external 120V AC source, the unit keeps the user-supplied battery charged via a three-stage 30A charging system while simultaneously delivering AC power to connected equipment.
When used as a UPS, the APS1250 responds to blackouts and brownouts with an automatic, instantaneous transfer to battery-derived AC output. LEDs on the unit indicate load level, battery charge level, shutdown status and system fault status.
Reliable Power for Mobile, Emergency and Remote Sites
- Generates safe, stable, computer-grade 120V AC power from 12V battery bank
- Ideal for powering tools, saws, motors, pumps, portable lighting, appliances and computer equipment in heavy-load conditions
- Designed for easy installation in RVs, over-the-road trucks, fleet vehicles and emergency vehicles
- Functions as a vehicle inverter, standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS
- Features 2 front NEMA 5-15R outlets
- Unlimited runtime with variety of user-supplied batteries
Meets Normal and Peak Power Demands
- 1250W of continuous power
- 1850W of reserve power up to 1 hr.
- 2500W of peak power up to 10 sec. to accommodate surge power demands during equipment startup and cycling
- Automatic overload detector, built-in cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breaker protect unit from damage
Automatic Transfer Switching
- Transfer relay switches to inverter power during blackout in 16.6 ms
- 3-position switch enables Auto, Charge Only or System Off mode
- DIP switches configure high and low voltage auto-transfer
3-Stage 30A Battery Charger
- Serves as battery charger when external 120V AC power is supplied and powering connected equipment
- Protects battery from overcharging and overdischarging
- Low-battery protection prevents excessive battery depletion
- DIP switches configure wet/gel charging profiles
Optional Remote Control Capability
- RJ45 communication port allows connection of optional remote control module, such as Tripp Lite’s APSRM4
- Indicate load level, battery charge level, shutdown status and system fault status
Rugged Polycarbonate Housing
- Resists moisture, vibration and impact
- Built-in mounting feet for installation on any rigid horizontal surface
- Grounding lug connects unit to earth ground or vehicle grounding system
- Built-in 6 ft. AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug connects to AC power source