The APSX6048VRNET 6000W APS X Series 48V DC 208/230V AC Inverter/Charger is a reliable power source for a wide variety of power tools, computers, audio/video components and other sensitive electronics at mobile, emergency and remote sites. With no fumes, fuel or excess noise, it’s an excellent alternative to generator power.
The DC-to-AC pure sine-wave inverter delivers clean power to sensitive electronics. Its automatic line-to-battery transfer switch and integrated charging system allow the unit to work as a vehicle inverter, standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS. It delivers 6000W of continuous power, 9000W up to one minute or 12000W of peak power up to 10 seconds during equipment startup or cycling. An automatic overload detector, cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breakers protect the unit from damage.
Designed for easy installation in RVs, commercial and fleet vehicles, emergency vehicles and construction equipment, the APSX6048VRNET converts stored power from a 48V battery or automotive DC source to safe, stable, computer-grade AC power for unlimited runtime in heavy-load conditions. When hardwired to an external 208V or 230V AC source, the unit keeps the user-supplied battery charged via a three-stage 23/90A selectable charging system while simultaneously delivering conditioned, pure sine-wave AC power to connected equipment.
When used as a UPS, the APSX6048VRNET responds to blackouts and brownouts with an automatic, instantaneous transfer to battery-derived, pure sine-wave AC power. The optional SNMPWEBSOLOHV accessory card enables remote monitoring of the unit via SNMP, SSH, Telnet, and Internet.
Reliable Power for Mobile, Emergency and Remote Sites
- Generates 208/230V pure sine-wave power from 48V battery bank
- Ideal for powering variable-speed tools, computers, LEDs, fans, audio/video components and other sensitive electronics
- Designed for easy installation in RVs, fleet vehicles and emergency vehicles
- Functions as vehicle inverter, standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS
- Unlimited runtime with variety of user-supplied batteries
Pure Sine-Wave Power for Normal and Peak Power Demands
- 6000W of continuous power
- 9000W of reserve power up to 1 min.
- 12000W of peak power up to 10 sec. to accommodate surge power demands during equipment startup and cycling
- Automatic overload detector, cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breaker protect unit from damage
- High-current DC input terminals for simple hardwired installation
Automatic Voltage Regulation
- Corrects brownouts and overvoltages without using battery power during battery charging and UPS standby modes
Remote Monitoring Capability
- DB9 port for optional SNMPWEBSOLOHV, which turns the unit into a monitored network device
- Enables network monitoring via SNMP, SSH, Telnet, or the Internet
Automatic Transfer Switching
- Transfer relay switches to inverter power during blackout in 10 or 20 ms
- DIP switches configure high and low voltage auto-transfer
3-Stage 23/90A Selectable Battery Charger
- Serves as battery charger when external 208V or 230V AC power is supplied and powering connected equipment
- Protects battery from overcharging and overdischarging
- Low-battery protection prevents excessive battery depletion
- DIP switches configure wet/gel charging profiles
Remote Generator Starter Jack
- Connects to separate generator with user-supplied cable to automatically cycle generator when battery level is low
Rugged Steel Housing
- Resists moisture, vibration, impact and high-humidity environments