Utilize your vehicle's battery to efficiently power office equipment on the road or power tools at a work site. Continuously supplies up to 1800 watts of 120V AC power to 4 AC outlets from any 12V battery or automotive DC source. Includes a set of nut-and-bolt style DC terminals for simple installation. Compact, lightweight metal case design is among the smallest, most rugged inverters available at this power level.
NOTE: To protect against high current draw that may occur during inverter failure, a fuse link rated at 250a should be positioned no more than 18" from the PV1800HF's battery in the positive line.
- Allows users to run AC appliances from a properly sized 12V battery or automotive DC system
- Converts 12V DC battery power to 120V AC power
- 1800 watts continuous output power; 3600 watts peak output power (instantaneous)
- 4 outlets
- Compact, lightweight design with grooved surface for efficient cooling, all-metal housing
- Diagnostic LEDs indicates low battery voltage level and load level
- Low battery alarm with auto-shutoff prevents deep battery discharge
- High-efficiency operation conserves batteries to prolong run time
- Cooling fan regulates internal temperature and prolongs unit service life