The APSINT3636VR 3600W APS INT Series 36V DC 230V AC Inverter/Charger is a reliable power source for a wide variety of equipment ranging from power tools, pumps and portable lighting to laptop computers and sensitive monitoring equipment. With no fumes, fuel or excess noise, it’s an excellent alternative to generator power.
The DC-to-AC inverter features an automatic line-to-battery transfer switch and integrated charging system that allow it to work as a vehicle inverter, standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS. It delivers 3600W of continuous power, 5400W up to one hour or 7200W of peak power up to 10 seconds during equipment startup or cycling. An automatic overload detector, cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breakers protect the unit from damage.
Designed for easy installation in RVs, commercial and fleet vehicles, emergency vehicles and construction equipment, the APSINT3636VR converts stored power from any 36V battery or automotive DC source to safe, stable, computer-grade AC power for unlimited runtime. When hardwired to an external 230V AC source, the unit keeps the user-supplied battery charged via a three-stage 7.5/30A selectable charging system while simultaneously delivering AC power to connected equipment.
When used as a UPS, the APSINT3636VR’s automatic voltage regulation feature protects your equipment against blackouts, brownouts, surges and line noise. Tripp Lite’s APSRM4 module with “traffic light” LEDs is included to provide complete remote monitoring and control of the unit.
Reliable Power for Mobile, Emergency and Remote Sites
- Generates safe, stable, computer-grade 230V AC power from 36V battery bank
- Ideal for powering tools, saws, motors, pumps, portable lighting, appliances and computer equipment in heavy-load conditions
- Designed for easy installation in RVs, commercial and fleet vehicles, emergency vehicles and construction equipment
- Functions as a vehicle inverter, standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS
- Unlimited runtime with variety of user-supplied batteries
Meets Normal and Peak Power Demands
- 3600W of continuous power
- 5400W of reserve power up to 1 hr.
- 7200W of peak power up to 10 sec. to accommodate surge power demands during equipment startup and cycling
- Automatic overload detector, built-in cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breakers protect unit from damage
- High-current DC input terminals for simple hardwired installation
Automatic Voltage Regulation
- Corrects brownouts and overvoltages without using battery power during battery charging and UPS standby modes
- Protects against line noise that can damage equipment or cause data loss
Automatic Transfer Switching
- Transfer relay switches to inverter power during blackout in 20 ms
- 3-position switch enables Auto, Charge Only or System Off mode
- DIP switches configure high and low voltage auto-transfer
3-Stage 7.5/30A Selectable Battery Charger
- Serves as battery charger when external 230V AC power is supplied and powering connected equipment
- Protects battery from overcharging and overdischarging
- Low-battery protection prevents excessive battery depletion
- DIP switches configure wet/gel charging profiles
Remote Control Capability
- Included Tripp Lite APSRM4 remote control module provides remote monitoring and control of unit
- Indicate AC/DC operational modes, overload status, DC voltage level, shutdown status and system fault status
Rugged Polycarbonate Housing
- Resists moisture, vibration and impact
- Mounts on any rigid horizontal surface