Utilize your vehicle's battery to efficiently power office equipment on the road or power tools at a work site. Continuously supplies up to 2000W of 120V AC power to 2 AC outlets from any 12V battery or automotive DC source. Frequency control locks AC output at 60Hz for operating stability of motor loads. Includes a set of high-current DC input terminals for simple, permanent installation. Highly reliable large transformer design specializes in powering motors and other inductive loads with high-current startup needs. Built-in RJ45 port allows connection of APS/PowerVerter Remote Switch (APSRM4)
OPTIONAL FEATURES: Optional load sense function enables automatic inverter shutoff and startup as connected equipment is powered off and on. Front panel load sense potentiometer can be set to shut off or turn on inverter power in response to loads of any level. Ignition Switch Control Jack connects inverter to vehicle ignition system to automatically control inverter. Inverter ON/OFF Relay Jack connects to a user-supplied on/off indicator for remote visual status of the operation of the inverter.
NOTE: To protect against high current draw that may occur during inverter failure, a fuse link rated at 400a should be positioned no more than 18" from the PV2000FC's battery in the positive line.
- Allows users to run large, motorized AC appliances from any 12V battery or automotive DC system
- Converts 12V DC battery power to 120V AC power
- 2000W continuous output power
- Peak surge output: OverPower (up to 1 hour) 3000W, Double-Boost (up to 10 seconds) 4000W
- 2 x NEMA 5-15/20R outlets; DC input terminals for 12V battery connection
- Frequency control for operating stability
- High-efficiency operation conserves batteries to prolong runtime
- Diagnostic LEDs indicate load level (high, medium, and low) and battery charge (high, medium, and low)
- DC fusing protects inverter against overload
- High-impact polycarbonate housing
- RJ45 port allows connection of APS/PowerVerter Remote Switch (APSRM4)
- Grounding lug properly connects the inverter system to earth ground or vehicle grounding system
- Load sense function enables automatic inverter shutoff and startup as connected equipment is powered off and on.