The PV375USB PowerVerter® Ultra-Compact Car Inverter provides 375 watts of portable power for charging and operating multiple devices in your vehicle. It converts 12V DC power into standard household 110V AC power to run a wide variety of electronics, such as smartphones, laptops, tablets, GPS units, game systems, portable TVs, DVD players and MP3 players, as well as low-power lights, camping accessories, battery rechargers for small battery-operated power tools, and mobile office equipment.
This power inverter features dual NEMA 5-15R outlets, a 2.1A USB charging port and a 1.0A USB charging port. Just plug the 12V DC input jack with convenient three-foot cord into the 12V outlet in your vehicle, and the PV375USB is ready to operate. Included three-foot battery cables with alligator clips also allow direct connection to your car battery’s DC terminals.
To prevent you from running down your battery, the PV375USB turns off automatically when the input voltage falls to 10V. Likewise, the unit will also shut down if it gets too hot (for instance, because the connected devices exceed 375 watts). A built-in ventilation fan keeps the interior cool during extended use. The durable metal housing is engineered to withstand the rigors of road trips, campouts, business trips and family vacations. No maintenance is required.
Powers and Charges Up to 4 Devices
- Converts 12V DC battery power to standard 110V AC power
- Runs smartphones, laptops, tablets, GPS units, game systems, portable TVs, DVD players, MP3 players and other electronics
- Features 2 NEMA 5-15R outlets and 2.1A and 1.0A USB charging ports
- Outputs 375 watts (continuous); 750 watts (peak)
Easy to Use
- DC jack plugs into 12V DC cigarette lighter accessory outlet in your car, truck, boat or RV
- Flexible 3 ft. cord allows devices to run in the back seat
- Included 3 ft. battery cables allow direct connection to car battery terminals
- Durable metal housing built to withstand rigors of travel
- Built-in ventilation fan keeps the interior cool during extended use
- Automatic low-voltage shutoff prevents deep vehicle battery discharge at 10V
- No maintenance required