The PV150USB PowerVerter® Ultra-Compact Car Inverter provides 150 watts of portable power for charging and operating multiple devices in your vehicle. It converts 12V DC power into standard household 110V AC power to run a wide variety of electronics, such as smartphones, laptops, tablets, GPS units, game systems, portable TVs, DVD players and MP3 players, as well as low-power lights, camping accessories, battery rechargers for small battery-operated power tools, and mobile office equipment.
This power inverter features a NEMA 5-15R outlet, a 2.1A USB charging port and a 1.0A USB charging port. Just plug the 12V DC input jack with convenient three-foot cord into the 12V outlet in your vehicle, and the PV150USB is ready to operate.
To prevent you from running down your battery, the PV150USB turns off automatically when the input voltage falls to 10V. Likewise, the unit will also shut down if it gets too hot (for instance, because the connected devices exceed 150 watts). A built-in ventilation fan keeps the interior cool during extended use. The durable metal housing is engineered to withstand the rigors of road trips, campouts, business trips and family vacations. No maintenance is required.
Powers and Charges Up to 3 Devices
- Converts 12V DC battery power to standard 110V AC power
- Runs smartphones, laptops, tablets, GPS units, game systems, portable TVs, DVD players, MP3 players and other electronics
- Features NEMA 5-15R outlet and 2.1A and 1.0A USB charging ports
- Outputs 150 watts (continuous); 300 watts (peak)
Easy to Use
- DC jack plugs into 12V DC cigarette lighter accessory outlet in your car, truck, boat or RV
- Flexible 3 ft. cord allows devices to run in the back seat
- Durable metal housing built to withstand rigors of travel
- Built-in ventilation fan keeps the interior cool during extended use
- Automatic low-voltage shutoff prevents deep vehicle battery discharge at 10V
- No maintenance required