Utilize you vehicle's battery to efficiently power work site power tools, pumps, as well as your laptop computer. Continuously supplies 1250 watts of 120VAC power to (2) AC outlets from any 12VDC battery source. Frequency control locks AC output at 60Hz for operating stability of motor loads and other inductive loads with high current startup requirements.
NOTE: To protect against high current draw that may occur during inverter failure, a fuse link rated at 200a should be positioned no more than 18" from the PV1250FC's battery in the positive line.
- Allows users to run large, motorized AC appliances from any 12V battery or automotive DC system
- Converts 12V DC battery power to 120V AC power
- 1,250 watts continuous output power
- Peak output power: OverPower (up to 1 hour) - 1875 watts, Double-Boost (up to 10 seconds) - 2500 watts
- 2 outlets; DC input terminals for 12V battery connection
- Frequency control for operating stability
- High-efficiency operation conserves batteries to prolong run time
- Diagnostic LEDs indicate load level (high, medium, and low) and battery charge (high, medium, and low)
- DC fusing protects inverter against overload
- RJ45 port allows connection of APS/PowerVerter Remote Switch (APSRM4)
- Automatic overload shutdown
- Ignition interlock jack