The APS2448UL 2400W PowerVerter APS 48VDC 120V Inverter/Charger is a reliable power source for a wide variety of equipment ranging from power tools and pumps to portable lighting and computer equipment in heavy-load conditions. With no fumes, fuel or excess noise, it’s an excellent alternative to generator power. And it’s tested to meet UL (U.S.) and CSA (Canada) safety standards.
The DC-to-AC inverter features an automatic line-to-battery transfer switch and integrated charging system that allow it to work as an extended-run UPS, standalone AC power source or vehicle inverter. It delivers 2400W of continuous power, 3600W up to one hour, or 4800W of peak power up to 10 seconds during equipment startup or cycling. An automatic overload detector, cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breakers protect the unit from damage.
Designed for easy installation in RVs, commercial and fleet vehicles, emergency vehicles and construction equipment, the APS2448UL converts stored power from any 48V battery or automotive DC source to safe, stable, computer-grade AC power for unlimited runtime.
When hardwired to an external 120V AC source, the unit keeps the user-supplied battery charged via a three-stage 15A charging system while simultaneously delivering AC power to connected equipment. When used as a UPS, the APS2448UL responds to blackouts and brownouts with an automatic, instantaneous transfer to battery-derived AC output.
Reliable Power for Mobile, Emergency and Remote Sites
- Generates safe, stable, computer-grade 120V AC power from 48V battery bank
- Ideal for powering tools, saws, motors, pumps, portable lighting, appliances and computer equipment in heavy-load conditions
- Designed for easy installation in RVs, commercial and fleet vehicles, emergency vehicles and construction equipment
- Functions as extended-run UPS, standalone AC power source or vehicle inverter
- Unlimited runtime with variety of user-supplied batteries
- Tested to UL (U.S.) and CSA (Canada) safety standards
Meets Normal and Peak Power Demands
- 2400W of continuous power
- 3600W of reserve power up to 1 hr.
- 4800W of peak power up to 10 sec. to accommodate surge power demands during equipment startup and cycling
- Automatic overload detector, built-in cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breakers protect unit from damage
- High-current DC input terminals for simple hardwired installation
Automatic Transfer Switching
- Transfer relay switches to inverter power during blackout in 8 ms
- 3-position switch enables Auto, Charge Only or System Off mode
- DIP switches configure high and low voltage auto-transfer
3-Stage 15A Battery Charger
- Serves as battery charger when external 120V AC power is supplied and powering connected equipment
- Protects battery from overcharging and overdischarging
- Low-battery protection prevents excessive battery depletion
- DIP switches configure wet/gel charging profiles
Optional Remote Control Capability
- RJ45 communication port allows connection of optional remote control module, such as Tripp Lite’s APSRM4
- Indicate AC/DC operational modes, overload status, DC voltage level, shutdown status and system fault status
Rugged Polycarbonate Housing
- Resists moisture, vibration and impact
- Built-in mounting feet for installation on any rigid horizontal surface