Continuously supplies up to 2400W of 120V AC power to 2 AC outlets from any 24V battery or automotive DC source. Frequency control locks AC output at 60Hz for operating stability of motor loads. Includes a set of high current DC input terminals for simple, permanent installation. Highly reliable large transformer design specializes in powering motors and other inductive loads with high-current startup needs.
NOTE: To protect against high current draw that may occur during inverter failure, a fuse link rated at 250a should be positioned no more than 18" from the PV2400FC's battery in the positive line.
- Converts 24V DC battery power to 120V AC power
- 2400W continuous output power
- Peak surge output: OverPower (up to 1 hour), 3600 watts; Double-Boost (up to 10 seconds), 4800W
- Set of 2 bolt-down DC wiring terminals for 24V battery connection; 2 x NEMA 5-15/20R outlets
- Frequency control for operating stability
- High-efficiency operation conserves batteries to prolong run time
- Diagnostic LEDs indicate load level (high, medium, and low) and battery charge (high, medium, and low)
- DC fusing protects inverter against overload
- High-impact polycarbonate housing
- RJ45 port allows connection of APS/PowerVerter Remote Switch (APSRM4)