Utilize your vehicle's battery to efficiently power appliances, small electronics and office equipment on the road. Continuously supplies up to 700W of 120V AC power to 3 AC outlets from any 12V battery. Featuring an ultra-compact, lightweight design with metal housing, the PV700HF is the most rugged inverter available.
NOTE: To protect against high current draw that may occur during inverter failure, a fuse link rated at 125a should be positioned no more than 18" from the PV700HF's battery in the positive line.
- Provides 120V AC power for a variety of mobile applications
- 700W continuous output power; 1400W peak output power (instantaneous)
- 3 AC outlets
- Ultra-compact extruded aluminum housing stands up to the toughest environments
- Cooling fan lengthens inverter service life & maintains cool operation
- Integrated mounting feet assure safe fixed installation
- Low battery alarm/shutdown detects low battery voltage and shuts down inverter
- Overload alarm/shutdown detects wattage overload on inverter outlets and shuts down inverter as a protective measure
- DC input terminals provide a solid connection to battery with user-supplied cables
- Lighted on/off switch shows inverter operations in cramped or dark environments
- Grooved surface for more efficient cooling