The APS1012SW 1000W PowerVerter APS 12V DC 120V AC Inverter/Charger is a reliable power source for a wide variety of power tools, computers, audio/video components and other sensitive electronics at mobile, emergency and remote sites. With no fumes, fuel or excess noise, it’s an excellent alternative to generator power.
The DC-to-AC pure sine-wave inverter delivers network-grade power to sensitive electronics. Its automatic line-to-battery transfer switch and integral charging system allow the unit to work as a vehicle inverter, standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS. It delivers 1000W of continuous power or 2000W of peak power up to 10 seconds during equipment startup or cycling. An automatic overload detector, cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breaker protect the unit from damage.
Designed for easy installation in RVs, fleet vehicles and emergency vehicles, the APS1012SW converts stored power from a user-supplied battery to standard household current for unlimited runtime in heavy-load conditions. When powered by an external 120V AC source, the unit keeps the user-supplied battery charged via a three-stage 4/40A selectable charging system while simultaneously delivering conditioned, pure sine-wave AC power to connected equipment.
When used as a UPS, the APS1012SW responds to blackouts and brownouts with an automatic, instantaneous transfer to battery-derived, pure sine-wave AC power. LEDs on the side of the unit indicate battery level, overload status and inverter operation.
Reliable Power for Mobile, Emergency and Remote Sites
- Generates 120V pure sine-wave power from 12V battery bank
- Ideal for powering variable-speed tools, computers, LEDs, fans, audio/video components and other sensitive electronics
- Designed for easy installation in RVs, fleet vehicles and emergency vehicles
- Functions as vehicle inverter, standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS
- Unlimited runtime with variety of user-supplied batteries
Pure Sine-Wave Power for Normal and Peak Power Demands
- 1000W of continuous power
- 2000W of peak power up to 10 sec. to accommodate surge power demands during equipment startup and cycling
- Automatic overload detector, cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breaker protect unit from damage
- High-current DC input terminals for simple hardwired installation
Automatic Transfer Switching
- Transfer relay switches to inverter power during blackout in 16.6 ms
3-Stage 4/40A Selectable Battery Charger
- Serves as battery charger when external 120V AC power is supplied and powering connected equipment
- Protects battery from overcharging and overdischarging
- Low-battery protection prevents excessive battery depletion
- DIP switches configure wet/gel charging profiles
- Battery temperature port allows connection of optional remote battery temperature sensor, such as Tripp Lite’s APSSWTEMP
- RJ45 communication port allows connection of optional remote control module, such as Tripp Lite’s APSRMSW
- LEDs indicate battery level, overload status and inverter operation
- On/off button provides one-touch control
Rugged Steel Housing
- Resists moisture, vibration, impact and high-humidity environments
- Built-in mounting feet for installation on any rigid horizontal surface