The STC30 Plus is a power supply that operates with select Mountz electric screwdrivers. It is a single tool controller that is designed to operate at both 110v and 230v. Switchable output voltage provides two selectable speed options on screwdrivers. The unit is can connect with the Scout screw counting system.
- Selectable output voltage
- Over Heat Protection (OHP) and Over Current Protection (OCP) protect drivers from damage or malfunction.
- Temperature Detection powers down the unit and resets automatically when the unit restores to acceptable levels.
- Switchable 110V & 230V input voltage. The unit will reset itself if motor/current overload is too high
- Start & Stop Signal Output (for PLC).
- Selectable Soft-Start time (from 0.2-0.6 seconds).
- Selectable Double Hit Mode for soft joint applications.
- Screwdriver Lock Signal Input (for PLC).
- The unit can be connected to the Scout Screw Counter.
Operates with Electric Screwdriver Models: EF-Series, K-Series, CL-Series & A-Series