PPS Series of Programmable Power Supplies combine several advanced functional features with an amazing simplicity in its operation. Easy to use front panel control with its embedded micro controller enables to set the desired voltage & current. Its internal diagnostics continuously monitors the power supply during its turn ON and at different LOAD levels. Lesser internal wiring enhances its reliability and lower noise level. These Units can be ordered with three options for its remote communications, namely IEEE 488.2 GPIB or RS 232 or RS 485. The outputs are isolated and can be connected externally in series are in parallel.
These PPS Series of linear power supplies offer a wide range of rack mount and bench top models from 300W to 3000kW. Voltage ranges are available from 5V to 350V DC and precision current ratings up to 100A as standard. However should your power supply requirement different than our standard models, you can always ask for our customization option, which can be designed to fit your application.
These power supplies are suited for ultra low noise applications such as transducers/sensor excitation and analog data acquisition instrumentation. Its very low EMC disturbance, both conducted and radiated make it ideal for medical and hospital applications.
- Digital Programmability Using Embedded Micro Controller
- Excellent Programming Resolution and Accuracy
- Simultaneous GPIB, RS 232 & SCPI Interface, Optional Ethernet & USB
- OVP, OCP and OTP Protection, CV/CC Cross Over
- Suitable for Bench Top as well as Rack Mount Applications
- Closed Case Calibration
- Full Front Panel Controls, Master Slave Capabilities Possible
- Sleek, Elegant Enclosure to Suit Rack Mount & Bench Top Use
- Meets Safety Standards as per UL 60950