The IVP Series of Intelligent Switch Mode Variable high performance power supplies are the latest and broadest range of single output, zero up, stand alone programmable power supplies available today. These are designed for multiple applications such as bench top or rack mount industrial applications, maintenance, R&D, Scientific Test Laboratories and provide the much needed flexibility for today’s system needs.
The front panel with its digital encoder and its embedded micro-controller enables precise and complete control of the output of the power supply. Digital and opto-isolated analog programming, its compact size, high efficiency and wide AC input range with active power factor corrector make it a natural choice for demanding clients.
These are available from 200W, 400W and 800W power ratings. For higher output needs two or more units can be connected in parallel as these units are capable of automatically sharing the load current equally.
- LabView and LabWindow Drivers
- Embedded Micro Ccontroller with Digital Rotary Encoder
- RS 485, RS 232 and GPIB Interface Options
- Standard 19" slide in Enclosures, upto 6 units in Single 3U High Rack
- Compact Size, Light Weight with Easy to Pull Handle in Front
- External Voltage and Resistance Programming
- Last Setting Memory, Software Calibration
- Unique Honey Comb Filter with Front to Rear Cooling Enable Close Stacking
- True Zero Voltage & Current Adjustability
- Soft Start Feature, Internal Temperature Controlled Fan