SWB10/MHIA Series regulated DC-DC converters features a 4:1 wide input range, up to 10 watts of power and efficiency up to 83%. Designed to AAMI/CSI 60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1 3.1 reference, these converters are especially suitable for medical applications as well as industrial and ITE equipment. The RoHS-compliant devices come in a UL 94V-0 flame-rated miniature SIP package measuring 1.27” x 0.58” x 0.35,” and they are 100 percent burn-in tested to ensure reliability. Our engineers can help create custom devices for specific requirements.
- Voltage Type
- Input Filter: Pi Network
- Voltage Tolerance: Full load at Vin (nom.)±2 Max. %
- Short Circuit Protection: Hiccup, automatic recovery
- Line Regulation: ±0.5 Max. %
- Load Regulation
- Single, ±0.5 Max. %
- Dual (balanced load): ±0.5 Max. %
- Cross Regulation: Dual (25% to 100% load): ±0.5 Max. %
- Ripple and noise
- Output: 3-15V Types, BW=DC to 20MHz, 100 Max. mVp-p
- Output > 15V Types, BW=DC to 20MHz, 1% of Vout Max.
- Transient Response setting time: 25% load step change, 350 Typ. µS