Our UL and CE-approved 15 watt dual output DC-DC converter for medical applications features a wide operating range for temperatures up to 85°C. This double insulated design, meets UL60601 safety standards and has 2500 Vdc input/output isolation and offers short circuit and over voltage protection.
- Minimum load: 10% of full load
- Voltage Accuracy (Full load and nominal Vin): ±1%
- Line Regulation (LL to HL at FL):±1%
- Load Regulation 10% to 100% FL: ±2%
- Ripple and Noise (20 MHz BW): 75 mVp-p
- Temperature Coefficient (at FL): ±0.02%/°C, max
- Transient Response, 25% load step: 500µS
- Efficiency: 83%
- Isolation Voltage: 2500 Vdc, min.
- Isolation Resistance: 10^9 Ohms, min.
- Switching Frequency: 500 KHz, typ.
- Overload: Percent of FL at nominal
- Input: 150%, max.
- Short circuit: hiccup, automatics recovery
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 85°C with derating
- Storage Temperature Range: -55 to 105°C
- Cooling: Free Air Convection
- EMI/RFI: Six Sided Continuous Shield
- Case Material: Nickel coated copper
- Weight: 27 g (0.95 oz.)
- Dimensions: 2.00” x 1.00” x 0.40” (50.8 X 25.4 X 10.2 mm)
- Conducted emissions: EN55022, Level A
- Radiated emissions: EN55022, Level A
- Conducted immunity: EN61000-4-6, Perf. Criteria 2
- Radiated immunity: EN61000-4-3, Perf. Criteria 2
- Surge: EN61000-4-5, Perf. Criteria 2
- Fast transient: EN61000-4-4, Perf. Criteria 2
- ESD: EN61000-4-2, Perf. Criteria 2