Our linear encapsulated power modules are UL, CE and CSA approved and feature a high isolation voltage option, short circuit protection and super low noise. This series offers bench adapters which are designed for all single and dual linear power supplies in cases A, B, C and D.
Medical linear power supplies are available and feature 4000 VAC minimum input/output isolation and meet all UL-60601 standards.
- Low leakage current to prevent electrical shock.
- Multiple pin configurations and packaging options available including:
- PC mount
- Chassis mount
- Finger safe terminals available
- Low noise: .5 mV rms minimum
- Worldwide input voltages available
- Alternate pin configurations available
- Wide operating temperature range option
- Power supply accessories available
- Voltage Range: 105 - 125 Vac, 50 - 60 Hz
- Voltage Accuracy at FL for Singles: ±1.0%
- Line Regulation:
- Load Regulation:
- Temperature Coefficient: ±0.02%/°C typ.
- Isolation Resistance: 50 MOhms
- Protection: Short Circuit Protection
- Operating Temperature Range: -25 to 71°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -25 to 85°C
- Cooling: Free Air Convection
- Dimensions: See Chart and Diagrams