• Electronics manufacturing and compliance testing made easy
• Simulates abnormal line voltage, frequency, and phase fluctuations for compliance testing purposes
• Measures RMS voltage and current, and frequency to analyze electronics characteristics
• Commit protocols to internal memory or USB flash drive to quickly recall and initiate routine tests
• Remotely control using USB Host or LAN
This combination power source and analyzer is ideal for electronics development, manufacturing, quality control, and IEC compliance testing. Because it measures small currents with high resolution, it is suitable for the LED industry and for testing "standby mode" power consumption.