• Units deliver clean, stable, and precise output power
• Exceptionally low ripple and noise for added flexibility
• Front and rear panel output
• List mode for executing up to 10 stored test sequences with a maximum of 150 steps in total
• Overvoltage, overcurrent, overtemperature protection, and key-lock function
• Store and recall up to 10 power settings
• Programmable voltage and current slew rates
• Standard SCPI compliant USB interface
• Four optional modular interface cards available: GPIB/LAN, digital I/O and analog control, RS-485, or RS-232
These power supplies offer SCPI IEEE488.2 compliant USB (standard), RS-232, RS-485, GPIB and LAN interfaces, combined with front and rear panel output and remote sense terminals to facilitate test system development and integration. The LAN interface includes a built-in web server that allows users to configure, control, or monitor basic power supply settings.
In addition to a full numerical keypad for convenient data entry, these units also provide unique features not typically found in comparable power sources, such as LED test modes, modular interface card slots, automatic range selection, and an optional 8-bit bidirectional digital I/O interface.