• Precision power at an economical price
• Three independent outputs for additional flexibility
• Individual control knobs for voltage and current settings of variable outputs
• Constant voltage (CV) and constant current (CC) mode operation with LED indication
• Separate 3-digit voltage and current displays for variable outputs
• Overload indication LED for fixed output
• Series and parallel tracking mode operation to double output voltage or current
This quad display triple output DC power supply provides two variable outputs and one fixed output. The variable outputs can work independently, in series tracking, or parallel mode. Conveniently adjust voltage and current with independent front panel knobs and bright quad LED display.
Accessible through a simple push/pull switch, the units unique series and parallel|tracking features allow you to easily double the output voltage or current. For achieving even higher voltages or current, multiple units can be connected in series or parallel.
This power supply is designed to operate in a constant voltage or a constant current mode with automatic crossover, allowing continuous transition from constant current to constant voltage modes in response to load condition changes. The power supply is suited for applications in electronic test, production, and service, where multiple independent DC power supplies are required.