The SPDC power supplies is a range where high performance meets high quality in a compact frame. These power supplies are offered in 120W, 240W, 480W, and they have a universal input voltage range 85VAC to 264VAC and 130VDC to 350VDC. The SPDC achieve a high energy efficiency of up to 94%, and can be connected in parallel to achieve twice the current. Reliability is guaranteed through the multiple integrated protections, and it also comes with built-in active PFC. SPDC coupled compact dimensions with advance features to provide a power supply for all automation applications requiring reliability, quality and performance.
- Reliable power in very compact dimensions. This SPDC has an ultra-slim DIN rail body, with up to 480W in only 70mm width of space
- Built-in active PFC. The power factor correction (PFC) circuit adjusts the power factor to 0.99@110Vac and 0.95@230Vac.
- Parallel function. The SPDC can easily be connected in parallel to provide for increased power or used in redundancy operations.
- 150% Power Boost. The SPDC can provide 150% of the rated output power for up to 3 seconds, providing the extra power needed during critical startups.
- Universal AC, DC input range. SPDC Series can be powered with AC Voltage (85VAC to 264VAC) or with DC Voltage (130VDC to 350VDC).
- Reliable critical protection. Safety and reliability is guaranteed by the various output protections: Over Voltage (OVP), Over Load (OLP), Short Circuit (SCP) and Over Temperature (OTP).
- High efficiency and wide operating ambient temperature. The SPDC has a very high efficiency of up to 93.8%. The operating temperature range is, from -25°C to +60°C (without derating), and up to 70°C with -25% derating.
- Ease of installation. The SPDC can be installed in 5 different orientations, enabling the unit to fit easily into installation with limited space.