These versatile power supplies mount in a surface area of only 3.5" x 2.5", and are available in a choice of mounting styles. They have a high efficiency and may be operated through a wide temperature range. A common-mode input filter reduces conducted noise, and the shielded case minimizes radiated energy. Their outputs may be used in either polarity, and may be precisely trimmed.
- Accepts DC input (120-180 Vdc).
- Accepts AC input (85-130 VAC, 47-420 Hz, single phase).
- Compact, lightweight, fully encapsulated
- Short circuit and overload protected.
- No heat sinking or forced air required.
- Input/output isolation.
- Extensive EMI filtering and shielding.