MG Chemicals 832C is a translucent electronic grade epoxy designed for encapsulating and potting. This compound is simple mix, easy to use and protects against static discharges, shocks, vibrations, and mechanical impacts. It insulates against heat and conductivity as well as being extremely resistant to environmental humidity, salt water and many harsh chemicals.
- Extreme impact resistance
- Extreme resistance to water and humidity allowing submersion if needed
- Strong chemical resistance to brine, acids, bases, and aliphatic hydrocarbons
- Good protection of electronics against corrosion, fungus, thermal shock and static discharges
- Fully RoHS and REACH compliant