MG 832WC is a general purpose, water clear potting and encapsulation compound which offers extreme environmental, mechanical and physical protection for printed circuit boards and electronic assemblies.
This product is designed for applications where high clarity is required; it will not yellow when exposed to UV light or elevated temperatures. It provides perfect protection for electronic applications as it offers excellent electrical insulation and provides protection from static discharges, vibration, abrasion, thermal shock, environmental humidity, salt water, fungus, and many harsh chemicals.
- Optically Clear (allows visual inspection)
- UV Stable (non-yellowing)
- Convenient 2:1 mix ratio
- Excellent electrical insulation characteristics
- Good adhesion for a wide variety of substrates
- Broad service temperature range (-40°C to +140°C)
- Solvent free
- Extreme resistance to water and humidity (allows for submersion where needed)