Argomax® 8035 film from Alpha is specifically developed for die attachment to copper substrates using rapid low pressure sintering process designed for high volume manufacturing. Argomax® 8035 film is designed to be laminated on the back side of the wafer which then is diced using standard dicing equipment. Alpha manufactures highly engineered silver particles for use in Argomax® 8035 films.
Argomax® 8035 film produces high thermal and electrical conductivity silver bond between various components that make up your device, providing good adhesion and flexible bond line thickness. Alpha can provide you with a custom designed film to produce bondlines typically from 5 to 20 µm or larger, which is an excellent choice for many large components.
Features and Benefits
- Pure Silver bond line for high reliability and performance
- Film format for ease of use in manufacturing
- Easy and reliable lamination
- Improved attachment to Cu finishes
- Long shelf life at room temperature
- High thermal and electrical conductivity
- Low sintering pressure for high yield manufacturing
- Die attach temperatures suitable for semiconductor packaging