Argomax® 8050 film from Alpha is specifically developed for die attachment to copper substrates using low pressure sintering process designed for high volume manufacturing. It is formulated using highly engineered silver particles, manufactured by Alpha for improved attachment reliability to DBC or lead frames without Au or Ag finish.
Argomax® 8050 film produces high thermal and electrical conductivity silver bonds between the various components that make up your device, providing good adhesion and flexible bond line thickness. Alpha offers a custom designed film to produce bondlines typically of 10 - 20 µm or larger, which is an excellent choice for many large components.
Features and Benefits
- Pure Silver bond line for high reliability and performance
- Film format for ease of use in manufacturing
- Easy and reliable lamination
- Long shelf life at room temperature
- High thermal and electrical conductivity
- Low sintering pressure for high yield manufacturing
- Die attach temperatures suitable for semiconductor packaging