INFINITY3-6UR Camera Product Highlights Include:
- 27 fps at 6.0 megapixel, 46 fps (binned 2x2), 75 fps at VGA (640 x 480)
- Industry leading Sony EXview HAD ll sensor technology with high QE
- Color or monochrome ICX694 CCD sensor with 1" optical format providing a resolution of 2752 x 2192 using 4.54 x 4.54 µm pixels
- High-speed USB 3.0 interface for ease of installation on any computer
- GPIO for control of peripherals and synchronization. 1 optically isolated output, 1 optically isolated input and 2 configurable I/O ports
- 128 MB of onboard memory for frame buffering results in reliable image delivery for demanding systems
- Select 8 and 14-bit pixel data modes
6.0 MP CCD USB 3.0 Microscope Camera
Teledyne Lumenera's INFINITY3-6UR is a high-speed, high-sensitivity camera with 6 megapixel resolution. Incorporating Sony's ICX694 CCD sensor with high QE, high dynamic range and high speed, the INFINITY3-6UR delivers outstanding image quality and value for challenging low light applications such as fluorescence including the NIR region.
The INFINITY3-6UR is the ideal general purpose camera for most microscopy applications due to its 6MP resolution, excellent color reproduction, speed and light sensitivity needed for low-light applications. Built on Sony's EXview HAD II sensor technology, this camera offers extremely high dynamic range, 4.54 x 4.54 µm pixels and very low noise. With 2x2 binning, there is a fourfold increase in sensitivity while providing a 1.5 MP (1376x1096) resolution.
The 'R' grade designation of the INFINITY3-6UR is a testament to low-noise electronics, high-grade components and unique thermal management techniques. This camera is designed for use in a wide variety of life science, clinical and industrial applications requiring optimal color reproduction, extreme sensitivity, increased resolution and high speed.