Digital Video Output: CameraLink® Compatible or parallel LVCMOS The Nocturn XS Camera is powered by the Lynx CMOS imaging sensor, optimized for low light level imaging.
- Day to Low light detection
- High frame rate, no latency
- Optimized for mobility applications
- OEM Interface for customization
The Nocturn XS is a rugged low light camera module that features high definition resolution, high sensitivity and high dynamic range with low power consumption. Powered by Photonis’ 1 inch optical format 1280×1024 pixel (SXGA) Lynx CMOS sensor, the Nocturn provides real time imaging capabilities (from daylight to one quarter moon scene illumination) in the visible and near infrared spectrum. Its small size, weight and power (SWaP) make this camera module ideal for integration into aerial, mobile and hand held surveillance systems.
- Ideal for 24/7 operations
- Less than 4e-read-out noise
- 860 nm and 1064 nm laser line detection
- 1.3 Mpx
- 100 fps
- Digital zoom up to 8x