- Meets EN50155 criteria for rolling stock applications
- Provides MPEG4 and MJPEG dual video streams simultaneously
- Power-over-Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) supported for less cabling and easy installation
- Hardened M12 Ethernet connectors for high vibration environments
- -25 to 55°C operating temperature
- VPort SDK PLUS provided free
The VPort 15-M12 is a 1.3 megapixel, compact, fixed-dome type IP camera that features a 1/3.8" Sony Progressive sensor for generating excellent image quality, even in low-light conditions. With an M12 Specifications connector and IP66 rain and dust protection, the VPort 15-M12 is especially suitable for high vibration and outdoor environments such as in trains and buses.
Meets EN50155's Criteria for Rolling Stock Applications
The EN50155 standard is the most basic and important requirement for electronic devices and equipment used on railway carriages. The VPort 15-M12 meets most of the criteria in EN50155:2007, such as temperature, vibration, and shock, and is an optimal solution for video camera requirements in railway carriages.