MG Chemicals 422B is a silicone modified conformal coating which is a clear and flexible coating, ideal for protecting electronic circuits in high temperature environments or applications requiring extreme flexibility. It protects against moisture, dirt, dust, and other particulates thus avoiding corrosion of electric components.
It insulates against high-voltage arcing, shorts and static discharges as well as protects against thermal shock and puts very little stress on components during temperature cycling. It is easier to apply than typical silicones with a faster cure time and much longer shelf life. UL certified with a 94V-0 non-flammable coating.
- Clear, thin, flexible and durable
- Protects against dust, humidity, moisture, salt spray and chemical fogs
- Protects against arching, shorts, static discharges and thermal shocks
- Prevents corrosion
- Contains a UV indicator for optical inspection
- May be applied by brushing, dipping, spraying or robot .
- Available in liquid or aerosol packaging
- IPC and UL compliant versions available