RTV560 is a silicone rubber compound from Momentive Performance Materials. It offers excellent release properties and also good adhesion capabilities with the use of a primer. This grade with cure at room temperature and retains its elastomeric properties across a wide temperature range.
RTV560 is well suited to applications which require low and high temperature bonding, the potting and encapsulation of electrical assemblies, thermal insulation applications and cast-in-place heat shielding.
DBT is the recommended catalyst for RTV560.
- Room temperature cure
- Variable work time and cure rates possible
- Solvent free
- Excellent release properties
- Uncured Consistency:Pourable
- Colour: Red
- Cured Shore Hardness: 55 Shore A
- Elongation: 120%
- Dielectric Strength: 21.2kv/ mm (540 v/mil)
- Operating Temperature: -115°C to +260°C
- Thermal Conductivity:0.31 W/mK