RTV615 is crystal clear potting silicone from Momentive Performance materials which is widely known for its optical clarity benefits. Ideal for evaluation in applications such as potting solar cells for maximum light transmission and on electronic assemblies where component identification is required. Widely used in LED assemblies applications.
Cures at room temperature to a high strength silicone rubber suitable for the protection of electronic components and assemblies against shock, vibration, moisture, ozone, dust, chemicals, and other environmental hazards.
- Convenient 10:1 mixing ratio
- Low viscosity allows for easy flow
- Heat accelerated cure possible
- Will cure in deep sections or enclosed assemblies
- Low shrinkage
- Crystal clear with fantastic optical clarity
- Uncured Consistency:Easily Pourable
- Colour: Clear
- Cured Shore Hardness: 44 Shore A
- Elongation: 120%
- Dielectric Strength: 19.7kv/ mm (500 v/mil)
- Operating Temperature: -60°C to +204°C