Momentive RTV60 is a high temperature silicone rubber potting compound suitable for a range of applications. It is widely used for the potting and encapsulation of electric motors and transformers, casting moulds for low-melting point metals and for the fabrication of rubber parts. Also suitable for thermal insulation and release applications such as rubber rollers.
RTV60 is supplied ready-to-use with DBT as the standard curing agent; DBT is suitable for most applications however other catalysts are available to facilitate deep section or faster cure times.
- Room temperature cure
- Free from solvents & odour
- Excellent adhesion capabilities with primer
- Excellent release properties
- Uncured Consistency:Pourable
- Colour: Red
- Work Time: 2 Hours
- Cure Time: 24 Hours
- Cured Shore Hardness: 57 Shore A
- Elongation: 120%
- Dielectric Strength: 17.7kv/ mm
- Operating Temperature: -54°C to +260°C
- Intermittent Temp: +316°C
Boeing Specification: BMS10-102 & BMS5-62